Monday 3 October 2011

this and that

Well,  I have not been a very good blogger. I wanted to start this blog for myself. I wanted to keep track of my life happenings, memories, failures. But of course, the wedding season happened and for a wedding photographer, there is a lot of work involved. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed almost every minute of it, but it is a lot of work.

It has been exactly 2 months since my last post. Since then many things have happened and many things have stayed the same.

Husband and I, and two of our friends went on a 3 week European vacation, which included destinations such as Paris, Dublin, Amsterdam and of course ITALY.  A post about the trip will follow.

We are still not pregnant. I am still sad everyday. We have decided to do IUI in December/January if it does not happen.

We had our 2 year anniversary. 2 years.

I have so much going through my mind, but it is blank at the same time. It is hard to put into words what I am feeling, because really, there are no words to accurately describe it.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment