Tuesday 1 November 2011

november first two thousand eleven

Can it really be November 1st? Today is the due date of my sister and brother in-laws first baby. The one that will make me an auntie.  The one that was not supposed to exist, but will. I am happy for this.

It also marks the 19th month of our TTC journey, and the beginning of a two month TTC break. A much needed break.

This cycle has been a bad one. Many strange things happened.
-late o
-no spotting until 25ishdpo. usually starts around 11dpo
-bad cramping for the past 7 days
-no sore and large bbs
-lots of BFNs - I can't bare to see another one of those
-AF has still not arrived 

Tomorrow hubs and I have an appointment with our RE. We will be discussing starting IUI in January, and my messed up cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment