Monday 25 July 2011

crazy hats and a tent

Yes, the weekend is over. And it started on a really bad note. The evil witch Aunt Flo decided to show her ugly face just in time for the annual M family cottage party. Typically I would be busy at husbands families, Christmas in July party...but I needed a break. Especially since the hideous AF knocked on my door just in time to drive the 2 hours to the cottage. Ugh, no white bikini bottoms for me.
I needed sunshine and water and my girls. We slept in tents because the cottage was full, played charades by the camp fire while roasting hot dogs and making s'mores. We had a mini Olympics and I threw a football into a bin from 20 feet. I was one of 9/100 shots that got in! Can I get a round of applause, please!?! We wore crazy hats, had a very dramatic dance party at 2am, and watched the stars on the dock. It was perfect. Minus having to run to the washroom every few hours, and not being able to get out of bed because of crippling stupid cramps.

The water was so warm, I went in! I WENT IN THE LAKE! That's a big deal dudes!
 Friday night crazy hat party...and maybe a few drinks too
My favourite girls. Life would not be complete without them...
and some sun flare.




'Party rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gonna make you lose your mind
Everybody just have a good time'
Yes, I just quoted LMFAO, one of many theme songs from our dance party.

No comments:

Post a Comment